TERMS&CONDITIONS OF PRIME TOURS AND ADVENTURE
PRIME TOURS CONDITIONS FOR MAKING BOOKINGS
A deposit of 30% of the tour cost is required on time of booking and the balance not later than 30 days before commencement of the safari tour. Payment in full is required where bookings are made less than 30 days before the tour begins. Notwithstanding any prior confirmation of arrangements, the right is reserved not to execute tours if payment has not been received in accordance with forgoing.
50%Deposit is required 10 weeks before intended departure with the balance to be settled 30 days prior to commencement of the tour. If a reservation is made within 30 days of departure the entire amount must be made at the time of confirmation. Gorilla trekking requires a minimum of 12 weeks advance booking. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to track Chimpanzees and children under 15 are not allowed to trek the gorillas.
A booking is considered confirmed upon receiving a deposit of 30% of travel cost. Balance payment can be made on arrival for only camping safaris and mountain climbing.
Well maintained vehicles, land cruisers, minibuses with pop up roof that are built for safari and transfer will be provided according to the route and number of participants. The right is reserved to employ the services of sub-contractors.
Rates are based on fares and other costs prevailing at the time of publication of price list and are subject to change without notice if fares or costs subsequently vary due to fluctuation of currency.
In the event of cancellation, the deposit will be refunded less the cost of expenses incurred, that is administration fees, bank charges, and if cancellation is received within 60 days of commencement of the arrangement then the cancellation charge of 50% of tour cost will be made. Between 59-3 days, fee will be charged according to what other suppliers (lodges) state about terms. In case of cancellation within 48 hours in the case of no show, 100% of the net value of booking will be charged. Gorilla permits are non-refundable. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
The right is reserved to change any route or arrangement should conditions necessitate, to offer substitute to equal value, or to accept the operation of any scheduled tour, the right is reserved to decline to accept to accept o retain any person as a member of any tour at any time, in which event an equitable amount will be refunded. Gorilla permits are transferable in some instances.
- The company and its agents act only for the passenger in all matters relating to hotel accommodation, sight-seeing, tours and transportation, whether by aircraft, rail, road, ship, boat, or any other means and shall not be liable for injury, delay, loss or damage arising from any cause and in any manner however.
- The company liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles is governed by the respective law of the country in which the tour takes place and on other country and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the cause of actions arise.
- The company reserves the right to employ sub-contractors to carry out all or any part of the services agreed to be supplied and in the event of exercise of such right the terms of clause (1) relating to the company’s liability shall apply.
- Whilst every care is taken, the company cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to baggage. It is therefore advisable to effect separate baggage insurance.
- In the event any claims is made against a Travel Agent or Tour Operator in respect of any loss/damage occasioned by the breach of contract, negligence or other fault of the company, the company shall be liable to indemnify the Travel Agent or the tour operator (as the case may be) only is such claim would have been awarded against the travel agent of the tour operator (as the case may be) has submitted to the jurisdiction of the said court.
- In respect of any such claim as is mentioned in sub-clause (1) of the company shall be under no liability whatsoever or however arising other than the liability expressly assumed in the clause.
- For the purpose of this clause of the company shall be deemed to include its servants and agents and shall be deemed to contract on its own behalf and on behalf of each such servant and agent.
IMPERTANT TO NOTE FOR TICKET RESERVATIONS
Check-in counters at Entebbe airport close between 90 to 60 minutes before the flight. Passengers are solely responsible to arrive at the Check-in counter a minimum of 40 minutes prior to the closing of the same. Failure to do so will be at the passengers’ own cost.
All booking reservations are subject to ticketing time limit regulations. If a ticket is not “ticketed” prior to that date, the reservation is cancelled and the quoted fare might not be available for purchase any more.
A ticket fare can only be guaranteed once an order confirmation has been signed and returned to the appointed travel consultant.
Fares and taxes are subject to change at any time prior to issuing of the ticket and without further notice.
Cancellations fees are applicable as per airline regulations – mostly depending on the bookings class of the ticket – but may also be applied arbitrarily and at the discretion of the airline in question.
Passengers in need of special requirements are advised to state these prior to the issuing of the ticket for the service to be carried out as requested.
Traveling in or out of a ‘Yellow Fever Epidemic Zone’ requires a Yellow fever immunization certificate which should be carried at all times during immigration procedures.
Passengers traveling to any of the Schengen states are subject to visa regulations – depending on the nationality – and passengers are reminded to confirm with their travel consultant what specific immigrations rules may apply as per the IATA Timatic Visa information system.
Passengers traveling to the USA are subject to ESTA regulations – depending on the nationality – and passengers are reminded to fill in the online form prior to their departure, at least 72 hours before travel.
All prices are quoted in US Dollars. We prefer payment by wire transfers through bank, which are subject to bank charges at the prevailing/current rate local currency can be accepted at the current dollar-buying rate.
PRIOR NOTICE ON PAYMENT
Avoid Internet hackers, on your confirmation of the tour, we will send you an invoice with our bank details that will instruct you to wire money. We do not use personal accounts neither western union nor money gram.